We have received the green light to open. We are continuing to prepare the proper policies and procedures to safely open back up. Opening date hasn’t been finalized yet— in the meantime here are the rules/changes and what to be aware of when we do open.
1. We ask that you reschedule your appointment if you, or someone in your household has been sick or had any symptoms within the past 14 days.
2. We ask that you wait in your car when you first arrive for your scheduled appointment. We will text or call you once the treatment room has been sanitized and ready for you to come in for your appointment. We still recommend you arrive 5-10 minutes before your appointment.
3. Upon entering the spa, we ask that you immediately sanitize your hands. We have hand sanitizer in place at the door for your convenience.
4. Guests who have a scheduled appointment are allowed in the spa at this time. Any family/friends waiting for a client will need to wait outside.
5. We invite you to wear your mask when you arrive. If you forgot your mask or don’t have one, we have disposable masks available for purchase for $2.00.
Thank you for your cooperation ♥️
I will be in touch with all my pre booked clients, in the order the appointments were cancelled.
Yes! We are accepting new clients :)
We value your business and ask that you respect the spa's scheduling policies. Should you need to cancel or reschedule, please notify us at least 24 hours in advance. Any cancellations with less than 24 hours of notice are subject to pay 50% of missed appointment, prior to future appointments.
Prices subject to change without notice
Visit Us Today
Monday 8:30am - 4:30pm
Tuesday 8:30am - 4:30pm
Wednesday 8:30 - 4:30pm
Thursday 8:30am - 6:00pm
Friday 8:30am - 4:00pm